2.22.2011

The Afro

© shoutingforha

I thought I would post a quick picture of my boy in the Afro wig that he wore to the 60's themed Read-a-Thon last week.  Isn't he cute?


© shoutingforha

As you can see, the child was getting annoyed with me for snapping so many pictures. I tried to explain to him that it's just what parents do, and that one day, he would be able to torture his children too.  He didn't care.

*** UPDATE:  My hubby thinks that the boy's hair looks just like the quaff on Muammar Gadaffi.  Thoughts?

© shoutingforha

When the boy first decided that he would like an Afro wig, he was desperately hoping to find one to match his fiery hair color.  I had to gently explain to him that a wig of that type would be what most would consider clown hair.  Not wanting to look like Ronald McDonald, he happily settled on this version instead.

All in all, the boy had a great time at the Read-a-Thon.  I'll be curious to see what theme they settle on for next year.  I'm secretly pulling for the 80's.  Not only is the music great, but I would love nothing more than to see my boy sporting a mullet wig

1 comment(s). Leave yours!:

helen said... Best Blogger Tips

what books did he read?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...