7.02.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1026 - 1035)

© shoutingforha
1026.  Firecrackers.  I love the Fourth of July and all that goes with it.
1027.  Strolling around the Nashville Flea Market with my guys.  It was a fun, although hot, way to spend the day.
1028.  Being friends with the parents of my boy's best friend.  It's so wonderful to be able to spend time together.  What a gift.
1029.  The firefighters battling the wildfires burning across my home state of Colorado.
1030.  The way my boy has been stretched musically over the past week.  
1031.  That moment when my boy finally figures out a really complicated drum beat and I see the smile light up his face.
1032.  The silly way my hubby sneezes.  It makes me giggle every time.
1033.  A bowl of perfectly ripe strawberries.  Yum!
1034.  I've said it before, but I'm thankful for air conditioning.  With the temperatures in the triple digits, I feel incredibly blessed to be able to hide out in my cool house.
1035.  Watching my boy play drums at The BGA JAM concerts.  I'm one proud mom.

For more lists of gratitude, head over to

 

1 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Judith C Evans said... Best Blogger Tips

Wonderful list! My prayers go out to your home state of Colorado.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...