7.16.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1036 - 1045)

© shoutingforha
1036.  Discovering a whole slew of photos and videos that had been hiding on my hubby's computer for well over a year.  
1037.  A visit from my mother-in-law, a.k.a. Nana.  We always love it when she comes to Tennessee!
1038.  The sound of the boy and his Nana laughing while they played games.  It was like music to my ears.
1039.  Days and days of rain after the worst drought I've seen since I moved to Tennessee almost eighteen years ago.
1040.  How quickly the rain transforms the grass from a dry, dead brown into a soft, vibrant green.
1041.  Temperatures in the low 80's.  What a welcome change after weeks of record heat.
1042.  Staying up late and enjoying the quiet after everyone else has gone to bed.  
1043.  The call of the great horned owl as he sits in his tree, scanning our yard for something tasty to eat.  I love how the sound seems to echo in the cool night air. 
1044.  The way both my guys have puffy eyes when they first wake up in the morning.  They look so much alike.
1045.  Brick running and barking in his sleep.

For more lists of gratitude, head over to

 

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...