8.27.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1093 - 1109)

© shoutingforha
1093.  The perfect buttery edge on my hubby's pancakes.  Yum!
1094.  Early morning sunlight peeking through the maple trees.
1095.  The return of my Tuesday morning group.  I am thankful to know such a great group of women.
1096.  The sound of my hubby's new guitar amp.  It may be his best one yet.
1097.  The way I am starting to enjoy our new early schedule.  I didn't think I could ever love getting up early, but I am.
1098.  Dinner with one of our favorite couples.  It was a night of delicious food, lots of laughter and good conversation.
1099.  Friends.
1100.  Opportunities arriving out of nowhere. 
1101.  My boy wearing his new rust colored hipster jeans.  A-dor-a-ble.
1102.  The crunch and intense sweetness of freeze-dried fruit.  It may be the perfect snack.
1103.  Chicken tortilla soup.
1104.  Reading races with my boy.  We like to sit side-by-side and see who can read the most pages in their book before he has to go to bed. 
1105.  Silly conversation with my boy as we drive to school.
1106.  My friend, B., who loves me like a daughter. 
1107.  Illy coffee brewed in the stovetop espresso maker. 
1108.  A haircut.  Man, did I ever need it. 
1109.  Cooler evenings.  It's a sure sign that fall is just around the corner.

For more lists of gratitude, head over to

 

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...