10.22.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1091 - 1103)

© shoutingforha
1091.  The terrarium my boy made at school.
1092.  My boy's often mud-caked body.  It's a sure sign that he's had a great time playing outside. 
1093.  The sense of victory I feel when I am able to remove a tough stain from my boy's clothing.  It's the little things...
1094.  Watching superhero movies with my guys. 
1095.  Working in the yard on a cool fall day.
1096.  The way all of our shrubs look after they have been freshly trimmed. 
1097.  Being able to fit twenty-one bales of pine needles into the back of my Suburban without even having to take out the third seat.  I love how much I can haul in that truck.
1098.  Fresh pine needle mulch spread in all the flowerbeds around my house.
1099.  The sound of leaves crunching under my feet as I walk through our yard.
1100.  Knowing how much my guys enjoy spending time together. 
1101.  Waking up to the sound of my guys making music together.  What a great way to start the day.
1102.  Scrolling through hundreds of old pictures with the boy. 
1103.  The way my boy's hair becomes so wild and curly when it gets a little longer. I love it.

For more lists of gratitude, head over to 

 

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...