10.29.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1104 - 1118)

© shoutingforha
1104.  Dragging out the boy's old Playmobil toys.  He doesn't play with them as often anymore, but gosh I love it when he does. 
1105.  The chill of a fall morning.
1106.  Laughter filling the house.
1107.  A clean car. 
1108.  The dimple perched high on the cheek of my friend's little girl.  So, so adorable.  
1109.  A grilled cheese sandwich.  Sometimes nothing tastes better.
1110.  Watching superhero movies with my guys. 
1111.  Sharing a meal, laughter and tears with my friend of seventeen years. 
1112.  The feeling of relief when a burden is finally lifted.
1113.  Light saber battles in the back yard before bed. 
1114.  A wintery chill in the air.  
1115.  Having a quiet evening at home all to myself.  I adore my guys, but sometimes it's nice to have a little alone time.
1116.  Strolling around Pumpkinfest.  I love our little town.
1117.  Finding a pair of Sorel boots for $39.  They've been on my wishlist for years.
1118.  Getting to spend a few hours catching up with my friend who was back in town for a quick visit.  I've missed her snarky sense of humor.

For more lists of gratitude, head over to 

 

3 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Chelle said... Best Blogger Tips

I can add: #1119: friends who take time out of their day and drive to see you, make you laugh until your side hurts, and share the same snarky sense of humor.

Miss you too.

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips

I especially like 1108:)

And I have been enjoying grilled cheese a lot lately. It's the perfect fall food, and I don't mind admitting I've had it 3-4 times in the last two weeks!

Futsak said... Best Blogger Tips

You know, those Sorel boots belong in the great State of Colorado. I wonder where you could sned them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...