11.05.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1119 - 1132)

© shoutingforha
1119.  Our lazy dog, Brick. 
1120.  Eating peanut butter right out of the jar.  Being a grownup has it's privileges. 
1121.  Bright white frost covering the lawn and roof on an icy fall morning.
1122.  Our crazy dog's deep love for cold weather.
1123.  A hubby who stealthily turned off my alarm and got the boy off to school by himself so that I could sleep in.  He is so good to me. 
1124.  A steady stream of costume-clad children Trick-or-Treating.  I love Halloween.
1125.  Spending Halloween night sitting around our friend's fire pit (they moved it to the front yard), talking and laughing until our sides ached.
1126.  Hearing some of The JAM kids perform a Halloween concert in their front yard.  
1127.  My boy's excitement to sleep over at a friend's house.  
1128.  An evening spent with the hubby, driving around, talking and doing whatever we wanted.  It was just like the old days, before we had the boy.
1129.  Hot tea on a chilly night. 
1130.  The smell of bacon cooking in the morning.
1131.  My nieces' excitement about their first trip to Disney World.  I can't wait to hear all about it when they get home.  
1132.  Evening thunder showers.  

For more lists of gratitude, head over to 

 

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...