11.19.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1146 - 1157)

© shoutingforha
1146.  My hubby's favorite use for all that leftover Halloween candy...  candy bar pancakes. 
1147.  My boy's joy and feeling of accomplishment after knowing he did his very best on a massive school project.
1148.  Waking up to ice covered car windows, a sure sign that winter is on it's way.
1149.  A hot bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup with matzo balls.  Yum!
1150.  The crunch of a crisp apple.
1151.  Listening to my boy plunk out  Feliz Navidad on the xylophone.  I can't wait to hear the the whole 6th grade band at the Christmas concert.
1152.  Eavesdropping on my boy and his friend and catching them talking about how their dads are "the best dads in the whole world."  So, so cute. 
1153.  The spicy burn of Prince's Hot Chicken.  It's so hot, but oh so good.
1154.  An entire truckload of firewood stacked for this winter.
1155.  Going to bed early two nights in a row.  I can't remember the last time I felt this rested.
1156.  My mom's knew bionic knee.  I am so happy that her knee replacement surgery was a success and I am looking forward to her increased mobility and pain free life.  
1157.  My life with my two guys.  I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. 

For more lists of gratitude, head over to 

 

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...