12.17.2012

One Thousand Gifts (1179 - 1191)

© shoutingforha
1179.  The Christmas light display in Sunnyside
1180.  Thick socks and warm boots on a cold and rainy day.
1181.  Morning frost sparkling in the sunlight.
1182.  The sound of the whistle blowing on our model train as it races around the track beneath the Christmas tree.
1183.  Laughter.
1184.  Christmas cookies.

© shoutingforha
1185.  Seeing a horse parked on Main Street in Downtown Franklin, TN.
1186.  Listening to my guys (the boy on his doumbek, the hubby on his acoustic guitar) play together while we sit by the fire pit.  There's nothing better.
1187.  Waking up on a Saturday morning to the smell of my hubby cooking breakfast. 
1188.  Looking for thrift store treasures with my hubby. 
1189.  The kindness and generosity of a man from our church. 
1190.  A blustery day.
1191.  This season of Advent to ponder and reflect.

For more lists of gratitude, head over to 

 

1 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Julie Sunne said... Best Blogger Tips

Your gift list touches my heart, puts a tear in my eyes, and a smile on my face. I love the horse, too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...