3.14.2013

Thrift Store Finds - Krups KB790 Blender

© shoutingforha
I'm the type of person who buys and appliance and sticks with it. I would never think of upgrading to a shinier model while my trusty old old friend is still plugging along. I'm weird like that. 

A few months ago, my blender passed on to the great appliance graveyard in the sky and I was forced to find a replacement. For a few seconds I considered ponying up for a Vitamix, but then I remembered that I am far too frugal to dump $500 on a blender. 

I was on the fence about exactly what blender I was going to purchase and decided to take a stroll through my local Goodwill. Low and behold, sitting on the shelf was a Krups KB790 Blender NEW AND IN THE BOX. Imagine my luck.I didn't even bother to look at the price. I snatched it off the shelf and made a beeline for the cash register. To my delight, it rang up for only $6.99. Cheapskate 1 - Vitamix 0.

I have been very happy with the Krups' performance. It gets used every few days and I have yet to find a food item that it can't blending or puree with ease. Smoothie, anyone?

~~~~~

This post is part of Thrifty Thursday over at Living Well Spending Less.

~~~~~

*** The opinions expressed are my own.  The fine folks at Krups have no clue I exist. I purchased the blender with my own hard-earned cash and have not been compensated in any way for my review.  

2 comment(s). Leave yours!:

helen said... Best Blogger Tips

Great deal!

quader said... Best Blogger Tips

To keep up with the competition, one must use internet marketing strategy like using available tools around.
thrift store

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...