7.15.2013

One Thousand Gifts (3053 - 3064)

© shoutingforha
3053.  A scoop of peanut butter and chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins.  It's my favorite. 
3054.  My boy's love of bottle rockets.  He is his mother's son.  
3055.  Chocolate covered almonds.  
3056.  Listening to my boy and his friend laugh hysterically.  It's one of the best sounds ever.
3057.  New hoses.  Ours were old, heavy and hard to drag around the yard.  After all of my recent planting, I decided that some new ones were in order.  
3058.  Being awakened by a wet dog's nose poking me in arm.  It sure beats Brick barking in my face like usual.  
3059.  A shady back yard.  It makes it almost bearable to be outside on a hot afternoon.  
3060.  Crossword puzzles.  
3061.  A boy who talks in his sleep. 
3062.  Warm apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream.  
3063.  The way my boy loves to plan things and think of every possible scenario that might arise.
3064.  Weekends spent with my guys.

~~~~~ 

For more lists of gratitude, head over to A Holy Experience.

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...