8.12.2013

One Thousand Gifts (3077 - 3084)

© shoutingforha
3077.  A fun night at the county fair with our boy and his friend.
3078.  Taking a Suburban load of stuff to Goodwill.  Oh, how I love purging.
3079.  A day spent hiking at the Narrows of the Harpeth.
3080.  Planting perennials, shrubs and trees and never having to water them.  Thanks almost daily rainfall.   
3081.  Braised short ribs.  I don't know why I haven't ever made them before...  So, so good.
3082.  Afternoon walks at Radnor Lake with my boy.  I am so glad that is has become a fairly regular part of our routine. 
3083.  My boy's excitement about his first half-day of school.  He seems to like all his teachers and is looking forward to the year. 
3084.  A perfectly cooked omelet.  My hubby is the king of breakfast.

~~~~~ 

For more lists of gratitude, head over to A Holy Experience.

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...