10.14.2013

One Thousand Gifts (4035 - 4047)

© shoutingforha
4035.  The new Boos Block countertop on my kitchen island.  It is more beautiful than I ever imagined.
4036.  A wood plank ceiling in the kitchen and den.  We love it so much we might just do the whole house...
4037.  Music playing while I clean the house. 
4038.  Being able to cook meals on my newly installed cooktop.  What a luxury. 
4039.  Coffee from the stovetop espresso maker.  Oh, how we've missed you. 
4040.  Eating outside at Hot Diggity Dog with my guys on a gorgeous October day.
4041.  A working kitchen sink. 
4042.  The smell of spaghetti and meatballs simmering on the cooktop. 
4043.  Being able to ditch my finger brace for big chunks of the day.  It feels both marvelous and weird to be without it. 
4044.  Finding the perfect stools (we chose the distressed metal finish) for the back side of the kitchen island.  
4045.  A beastly dog who thinks he is small enough to sit in my lap.  
4046.  Sleeping for thirteen hours straight.  Thirteen hours!  I can't remember the last time I had that much rest.
4047.  A movie and dinner with our neighbors.  What a fun night.

~~~~~ 

For more lists of gratitude, head over to A Holy Experience.

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...