11.25.2013

One Thousand Gifts (4070 - 4086)

© shoutingforha
4070.  Scrolling through pictures on my phone and realizing that while I drive my boy has been taking pictures of sunsets.  Love.
4071.  Remembering to warm up the car before driving my boy to school on a frosty morning.  Miracles can happen.
4072.  Snow flurries.
4073.  A tasty lunch of Indian Spiced Tea, Vegetable Samosas and Chicken Tikka Masala.  Oh, Shalimar, how I love thee.  
4074.  A hubby who does boy duty so I can sneak a few extra hours of sleep on a school morning.
4075.  The rosy cheeks of a sleepy boy.
4076.  A hot shower.  I'm a quick shower kind-of girl, but sometimes a long soak is in order.
4077.  The bright white of freshly painted trim.  It is going to look so fabulous if I can ever finish the job. 
4078.  The rowdy sound of three seventh grade boys goofing around.
4079.  A picture of my niece in the hand-knit Elmo hat I sent for her 2nd birthday.  She is the cutest thing ever.
4080.  Snacking on dried mandarine oranges.  Have you had them?  They are so, so good.
4081.  Finally hanging some things on my boy's walls after redoing his room months ago.  It was long overdue.
4082.  Long phone conversations with my mother-in-law.  I'm so thankful that we've always been such good friends.
4083.  How amazing the second coat a paint looks on my wood plank ceiling.
4084.  Being able to do a relatively inexpensive repair on our septic tank field lines in lieu of a very costly connection to the sewer.  
4085.  Afternoon sunlight pouring through the windows.  It's one of my favorite times of day.
4086.  Winter weather just in time for Thanksgiving.

~~~~~ 

For more lists of gratitude, head over to A Holy Experience.

0 comment(s). Leave yours!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...