729. A tiny poinsettia planted in my groovy 1970's flower pot (a gift from my grandpa).
730. Silly wake-up songs sung by the hubby. While he sometimes sings a bit too loud, his crazy lyrics always make me laugh.
731. Christmas gifts arriving in the mail. I can't wait to start wrapping them all.
732. Sitting in a comfy chair, the warm son streaming through the windows on a cold Tennessee morning.
733. My hubby's new office. I love the view from all the windows and his cool, vibey desk. (I'll share some pics once everything is unpacked.)
734. Candy canes. I really should remember to buy a few boxes so that I can enjoy them throughout the year.
735. Getting a much-needed haircut.
736. Our annual viewing of Christmas Vacation. There's just something about that movie that makes me laugh uncontrollably.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to