752. Seeing my hubby's face when he walks through the door at night.
753. A long bike ride with my boy and his friend.
754. Christmas decorations stowed carefully in the attic. I love the way they look but am always ready to pack it all away come January.
755. My boy's friends. I am thankful that he is surrounded by such a good group of guys.
756. A lunch date at Saffire with my boy. What better way to celebrate the last day of Christmas break than good food and conversation with my favorite ten-year-old.
757. Picking up my boy from school at 3:35. Gosh, I miss that kid when he's away. Why can't every day be Christmas break?
758. A boy who still likes to climb in bed with us in the morning.
759. My well-seasoned Lodge skillet. I love my All-Clad, but there's nothing like cooking in a cast iron pan.
760. A Denver Broncos victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers. Their overtime win sent the Ha house into a frenzy of shouting, cheering and dancing.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to