773. Waxed paper hearts hanging under my boy's loft bed.
774. The heated seats in my hubby's car. Nothing feels better on a chilly morning drive.
775. My giant blockhead of a dog sleeping with his head in my lap. I think he would prefer to actually sit on top of me if it wouldn't nearly crush me to death.
776. A sincere apology from a teacher who wounded my boy with her words.
777. A mechanic who admits his mistake and then repairs our car for free.
778. Falling asleep to the sound of rain tapping on the windows.
779. My boy's excitement about his new drum teacher.
780. A bowl of homemade Matzah Ball soup on a cold winter day.
781. Getting a set date night with my hubby on the calendar.
782. Crushing my boy's high score on Temple Run. He beats me at pretty much everything, so even the smallest victories are cause for celebration.
783. Driving around in a clean car.
784. Baby back ribs smoked on the grill.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to