798. A bright blue sky.
799. Introducing the boy to movies the hubby and I watched when we were kids.
800. Dinner plans with some new friends.
801. Nice long walks with the beast. Brick loves strolling in the cool winter air.
802. Minestrone soup with freshly grated Parmesan. I adore soup in the winter.
803. Phone conversations between my boy and his friends. He insists on talking to them on speaker phone and so I always get to hear their crazy banter.
804. Two new purses from my hubby. The man spoils me with his beautiful and generous gifts.
805. Ice cold weekend weather. I was beginning to worry that spring had already arrive in February.
806. Watching the Grammys with my boys.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to