807. The sound of cheering kids at the 5th Grade Olympics. It's my favorite school event ever.
808. The ease with which my Microplane Zester/Grater grates and zests. I find myself hunting for recipes that allow require it's use.
809. Homemade laundry detergent. I'd been too lazy to make a batch and had forgotten how much I love the stuff.
810. Getting to chat with my neighbor for a few hours. Life can be busy, so it was nice to have a chance to catch up.
811. The gift of soup from a friend.
812. Sleeping in until after 9:00. What a treat.
813. My freshly cleaned car.
814. A new dress.
815. Dinner and drinks with some new friends. What could be better than a night of delicious food and great conversation?
816. A cinnamon twist from Bread and Company. A perfect morning treat with a hot cup of coffee.
817. Giant, fluffy snowflakes falling on our drive to church.
818. My boy's desire to sample crazy food from the International Market.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to