844. A perfectly ripe peach.
845. Falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. What a blessing to sleep well at night.
846. Getting to spend time with two friends last week.
847. Wearing summery dresses in mid March.
848. Sitting under an awning and chatting with a friend while the rain poured down all around us.
849. The sound of birds chirping as they sit in our trees. It's a sure sign that spring has arrived in Tennessee.
850. The smell of Method furniture polish. I love it's almond-y scent.
851. Freshly sharpened kitchen knives.
852. A boy who is so excited about his birthday that he wakes at the crack of dawn. In his mind, a birthday is as wonderful as Christmas.
853. Watching our dear friends dedicate their sweet baby boy.
854. A Sunday afternoon nap on the sofa.
855. Sunny, rain-free mornings... a welcome sight after last week's rain.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to