922. Handwritten letters from my niece. Best. Mail. Ever.
923. A sick day spent with my boy. I never like it when my boy doesn't feel well but I love getting the chance to hang out with him all day.
924. Listening to my hubby talk gibberish in his sleep. So funny.
925. Strawberry Crumb Bars. Oh, my heavens these things are delicious. I think I've found my new favorite springtime treat.
926. The way our privacy fence has transformed our back yard. It's so peaceful and quiet back there.
927. Fireflies. They made their appearance early this year.
928. Rye toast.
929. An overcast day.
930. The Chicken Tikka Masala and Samosas at Shalimar. Best Indian food ever. It's also one of my favorite places to go on a date with the hubby.
931. Finding a bird's nest in the holly bush by my front door. Inside are two tiny white eggs with brown speckles. I'm pretty sure they belong to a pair of finches that I've seen flitting about.
932. Sunny mornings after late night rains.
933. A bowl of oranges, lemons and limes. The bright colors make me happy.
934. The way sunny days dot my boy's cheeks with more and more freckles. It's adorable.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to