959. An army of 5th graders having a great time at the end-of-year picnic.
960. A slideshow of elementary school memories.
961. My guys rocking out at the talent show.
962. Elementary school graduation. I am so excited about our next adventure... Middle School.
963. The start of summer vacation. Lazy days, kids playing, going to the pool, time spent with family and friends... I love it all.
964. An evening spent putzing around with my hubby. I love spending time with him, no matter what we do.
965. Late nights spent talking with friends.
966. The sound of kids playing spotlight tag on a gorgeous summer evening.
967. The smooth taste of French press coffee with a touch of cream, of course.
968. The smell of sunscreen on my boy's skin.
969. Dinner, good conversation and laughter with new friends.
970. A night out with one of my oldest friends. I'm so glad to know her and be known in return.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to