879. Arriving in Colorado and waking up to six+ inches of snow the first morning. What a treat! It almost made up for the complete lack of winter we've had here in Tennessee.
880. Taking my boy skiing for the first time. He was a natural.
881. Watching my boy race around in the snow with my sister's three kiddos.
882. Meeting my brother-in-laws baby girl for the first time.
883. Spending time with Nana, Grandma and the rest of our family.
884. Arriving at the dog sitter's place and being greeted by a wiggling and wagging Brick.
885. Knowing there are less than six weeks left in the school year. I can't wait for summer vacation.
886. Chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream and Bourbon Butterscotch Sauce. Yum!
887. Sleeping in until 10:30 on Saturday morning. 10:30!!! It felt amazing to finally catch up on some much needed sleep.
888. Thinly shaved roast beef. It makes the most delicious sandwiches.
889. A Sunday night out with my girlfriends.
890. Early morning rain showers.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to