936. Going on a school field trip to the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. It was a long day, but the kids had such a great time.
937. Listening to my boy explain what they talked about in his Puberty Ed class, or as the boy affectionately calls it, "The deodorant and crotch hair lecture." Oh, my heavens. I don't know that I've ever been so amused.
938. A whole chicken cooked on the grill. It was so flavorful and juicy that my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
939. Tylenol Sinus. It's the only thing that helps to clear my pollen ravaged sinuses.
940. Soaking rains that make my lawn and shrubs so green and lush.
941. My hydrangea bushes covered in blooms.
942. A first birthday party. Watching the little cutie eat his cake was so much fun.
943. A Mother's Day gift of an iPhone 4s. I really love it.
944. Two new hearts for my collection.
945. A great Mother's Day spent with my boys. I am one lucky lady.
For more lists of gratitude, head over to